YUMI™ LASH LIFT
What are Yumi™ Lashes?
Yumi™ Lashes is a widely acknowledged European brand known for its Keratin lash treatment (Yumi™ Lash Lift) to enhance the natural lashes by lifting and tinting them. The procedure helps repair and restore the natural lash, resulting in longer, thicker, and healthier lashes with regular treatment. All the products used are safe, non-toxic with no harsh chemicals, hypo-allergenic, paraben-free, and formaldehyde-free.
The regular price of Yumi™ Lash Lift is $150 Canada-wide.
Our service is currently $85 for the lift and $95 for both the lift and tint. Prices will increase over time, so book now while you can!
How Long Will It Last?
Your natural lashes will remain lifted for 8 to 12 weeks, depending on your hair growth cycle (when your lashes naturally shed).
Difference Between Other Lash Lift Brands
Regular lash lifts contain harsh chemicals that can severely damage or break the natural lash. They are permed lashes that only curl the delicate eyelash hair, which gives the hair a noticeable curl but does not do much more.
Yumi™ Lash Lift, on the other hand, takes your natural lashes and delicately lifts them from the roots with a special pigment infusion to make them appear longer, thicker, and fuller. Additionally, a Keratin serum is added to provide nutrients and vitamins into the lashes that encourage healthy and robust lash growth. Yumi™ Lash Lift contains ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties, promotes cell renewals, hydration, and nourishment (Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Keratin Proteins, and Panthenol).
- Arrive at your appointment eye makeup-free. That includes mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, foundation, and concealer.
- Shower prior to your appointment as you will be advised not to wet your lashes for 48 hours to ensure the solutions properly sets.
- Contact lenses must be removed during the treatment. Please wear your glasses to your appointment instead.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea, or energy drinks to prevent eyelids from twitching during the application process.
- Please disclose any allergies or eye conditions, medications or products, and treatments used on and around the eye area.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 48 hours after application. This means no saunas, swimming, or heavy exercising that can cause excess sweating.
- After you exceed the initial 48 hours, you can do whatever you want with your lashes!
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a lash wand to put stray lashes in their place.
How Often Can I Have Yumi™ Lash Lift?
You can repeat the treatment after a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks. You will see better results for more full and healthier lash and growth, which is why regular maintenance is essential!
A patch test can be done at least 48 hours before your appointment. If you choose to waiver the test, the Artist is released from liability. You will not receive a refund if a reaction occurs for compensation of material and time have done.