What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent fibers attached to your natural eyelashes, making them look longer, fuller, and darker. The materials vary from synthetic, mink, faux mink, silk fibers, etc. Each lash set has various lengths, curl patterns, and customizable tints for the client's look.
Our studio uses Faux Mink and Cashmere lashes that are 100% synthetic fibers.
The types of eyelash extension services we provide are Classics, Hybrids, and Volume Sets.
What are Classics?
Classic Eyelash Extension is a technique where a single extension is applied to one isolated natural lash. They are perfect for those who want to achieve a subtle, natural enhancement by adding length, curliness, and thickness to the natural eyelash.
What are Hybrids?
Hybrid Eyelash Extensions is a mixture of both classic lashes and volume lashes. It typically involves using 30% classic lashes and 70% volume lashes.
They are perfect for those who want to achieve a subtle, fluffy, and flirty enhancement to their natural eyelash.
What are Volumes?
Volume Eyelash Extensions offers a full, drama, and glamourous look. It involves using 2D to 7D fans, depending on how full you want your lashes to look.
How Long Will It Last?
Eyelash extensions can last around 3 - 4 weeks, depending on your hair growth cycle, lifestyle, and aftercare.
Typically, the extensions stay good for 2 to 3 weeks. Beyond that, all of them will gradually fall out on their own. Thus, it is recommended to schedule refills every 2 to 3 weeks to maintain a full set of eyelash extensions.
Is It Harmful to My Natural Lashes?
Eyelash extensions are safe and will not damage your natural lashes when adequately done by a certified professional.
There are many people today applying eyelash extensions that have not been properly trained. It is essential to go to a certified Artist certified to ensure that they are using the correct weight and length of the extension to your natural lashes.
Does It Hurt?
Eyelash extensions should not hurt when applied correctly. Most clients find the service relaxing, and some even fall asleep.
Can Eyelash Extensions be Removed?
Yes. If at any time you wish to remove your eyelash extensions, we can remove them for you.
Do not attempt to remove the eyelash extensions yourself as this can cause the natural lashes to be damaged.
- Arrive at your appointment eye makeup-free. That includes mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, foundation, and concealer.
- Shower prior to your appointment as you will be advised not to wet your lashes for 24 hours to ensure the lashes properly sets.
- Contact lenses must be removed during the treatment. Please wear your glasses to your appointment instead.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea, or energy drinks to prevent eyelids from twitching during the application process.
- Please disclose any allergies, eye conditions, medications, or products and treatments used on and around the eye area.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24 hours after application to allow adequate time for bonding. This means no saunas, swimming, or heavy exercising that can cause excess sweating.
- Gently clean your eyelash extensions with a diluted mixture of baby shampoo and warm water.
- Use a lash wand to brush your eyelash extensions daily gently.
- Avoid oil-based eye products, cream, or waterproof mascara.
- Avoid pulling, picking, or twisting the extensions or rubbing eyes.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- To maintain a full set of eyelash extensions, please schedule refills every 2 to 3 weeks. Booking more than 3 weeks will be considered as a full set.
- You must have 40% lashes to be considered a refill. Anything less will be charged as a full set.
- No refills are made from other lash technicians’ work. You will be charged for removal and a full set.
A patch test can be done at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you choose to waiver the test, the Artist is released from liability. You will not receive a refund if a reaction occurs. However, I will give you a complimentary removal.